Betfred Promo Code
Betfred promo codes – January 2021
Great news! We’ve teamed up with Betfred to bring you all their latest superb promotions!
- Betfred - SportBet £10 get £30 in free betsplus 60 free spinsClaimNew UK & NI customers only. promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet of £10+ in one bet transaction, at odds of Evens (2.0) +. settled within 60 days. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets credited within 48 hours of bet settlement, 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Max 60 Free Spins on Justice League Comics. 7-day expiry. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
- Betfred - PokerDeposit £10, get £10 in tournament tokensClaimNew Poker customers only. Customers must click ‘Start’ on the Mission prior to making a deposit and/or transfer of £10 or more into Poker to qualify. Customers will receive seven tokens for (worth £4.75 and €6 in total). Tokens will expire one month after crediting. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. 18+ begambleaware.org
- Betfred - GamesStake £10 get 100 free spinsClaimNew customers only. Register with code GAMES100. Deposit using debit card only and stake £10 or more on slots to receive 100 Free Spins on Starburst. Free Spins credited within 48 hours. Free Spins are valid for 7 days. SMS validation may be required. Further T&Cs apply.
- Betfred - LottoStake £5 get £10 in free betsPlus 5 free scratch cardsClaimNew Customers Only. Deposit and stake £5 on Lotto within 14 days of registration. First bet must be placed on Lotto. Free Bets and Free Scratchcards credited within 24 hours. Free Bets not included in any returns and expire after 7 days. Free Scratchcards can only be used on Ted and expires 7 days after crediting. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
- Betfred - Live CasinoStake £10 get 20 golden chipsClaimNew customers only. Register with code LIVE10a. £10 min transfer with code LIVE10a and £10 min stake on Table Games at Betfred Live Casino within 14 days of registration. Minimum 5 game rounds, 65%+ Coverage Roulette bets excluded. Max bonus 20 Golden Chips worth 50p each and can be used on Betfred Live Blackjack and Roulette Tables only. Golden Chip value not returned with winnings. Must be claimed within 3 days of qualifying. 7-day expiry. Game and staking restrictions apply. Payment restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
- Betfred - BingoStake £10, get £40 in bonusesPlus 50 free spinsClaimNew customers only. Register with promo code BINGO90. Minimum deposit and stake £10 on Bingo Tickets to qualify. 2x wagering on £20 Bingo Bonus and 20x wagering on £20 Slots Bonus. Game restrictions apply. 14-day expiry. Bonus Balance is used prior to Cash Balance. 50 Free Spins on Starburst credited within 24 hours of qualification. Free Spins expiry after 7 days. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. SMS validation may be required. Full T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org
- Betfred - CasinoStake £10 get 50 free spinsWinnings paid in cash!ClaimNew Casino customers only. £10 min transfer & stake on slots within 7 days. Min 5 game rounds. Max 50 Free Spins on selected games, credited within 48 hours of qualifying. Free Spins expire after 7 days. E-Wallet & Pre-Paid card restrictions apply. SMS validation may apply. Full T&Cs apply.
What is the Betfred Promotion Code?
Unlike a lot of similar sites, we tell the truth. If you do not need a promo / bonus code to claim this offer we’ll tell you so. If you do, it’ll be listed above. You can also be assured that because we work directly with Betfred, if anything was to change on this front you would read it here first. Either way, to claim the offer what you need to do is click the claim button above, and this will ensure that you qualify for the deal .
When you click it’ll open a new window with confirmation of the value of the bonus and all the associated T&Cs that you should be aware of when accepting it. Hopefully this makes it straightforward for you, so you can get started as quickly and easily as possible.
As we’re concentrating on the Betfred sportsbook it’s worth knowing a little about the history of the company. They were founded by brothers Peter and Fred Done back in 1967, starting with a single betting shop in Salford, Greater Manchester. The shop was a success, and soon more branches were popping up around the North West of England. This expansion continued apace and today the group operates more than 1,300 shops. It’s often cited as important that a bookmaker has a bricks and mortar presence, and in fact there are tangible benefits to this which will be explained shortly. Psychologically speaking it’s also important to the customer that the company they choose is both familiar and real, and if you see them on your local high street you know this is the case.
Betfred is big on sports, really big. Truly their specialist subject. Founder Fred is himself a massive football fan, famously a Manchester United fan and this has seen some notable stunts down the years. Perhaps the best known examples being his £1 million bet with a fellow bookie that his beloved United would finish above Chelsea in the league (they didn’t), and also paying out on the “Man United to win the league market” early, only to see them pipped at the post. Twice! Seriously, he’s paid out for two winners of the league on two different occasions! So you can see why it’s a great company for you the punter.
As part of their ongoing commitment to sport, Betfred currently has a number of high profile sponsorship deals. These see them heavily involved with Wembley and the FA, Tottenham Hotspur, Haydock Park Races, the World Snooker Championship and several Greyhound racing tracks. A few years back they bought out the Tote, part of the deal included a pledge of more than £150 million towards racing over a seven year period.
Betfred sportsbook review
So you fancy taking advantage of this offer to get started with Betfred, what can you expect from their sportsbook?
As we’ve discussed above, Betfred really is big on their sport. They have comprehensive coverage of all the major sports from all around the world, with in-depth markets detailing every aspect of the game, race or event, no matter what the sport. If you’re into your football you’ll be especially well catered for, as Betfred have a number of famous coupons that really add a little extra to the big match or a Saturday afternoon watching the scores come in. You’ll probably be familiar with Double Delight, Hat Trick Heaven and Goals Galore? More on these later.
Whatever sport you want to bet on, you’ll find the Betfred sportsbook is well laid out so the bet is just a few clicks away. Down the left hand side of the screen is the main menu – you’ll see the highlights at the top, followed by the alphabetical listing of all the sports covered. Click your chosen sport and a handy sub-menu will open up with the latest events, markets and specials. Further down is an option to set your preferred odds format, below this are news, results and even live commentary.
Once you’ve made your selection(s) and added them to the betslip you’ll see them listed at the top right of the screen. Here you get the standard expected options for singles, multiples, each way bets and so forth. You can choose your stake, work out the total value of the bet, and once you’re happy with it all, go ahead to place the bet. In the early days of online betting, this was generally where the transaction ended, you could sit back and watch the game, knowing the bet would be settled shortly after the final whistle. Not today though! As has become standard you can now expect to be continually updated with new in-play prices as the game unfolds.
At Betfred this is complemented by their “CashOut” facility. You’ll notice this just below the betslip, and once the game is in progress the value of your bet(s) will be continually updated. This function allows you to close off your bet at any time, irrespective of the time gone in the game. Don’t fancy the bet any more? CashOut! Your team taken the lead? CashOut! Obviously the value of this will be dependant on the score, any red cards, time remaining and so on, but its a very useful function to add an additional dimension to your betting on the game.
It’s not just sports at Betfred though, in addition to all those markets, Betfred also cover Irish lottery, politics and other specials. Whatever you fancy betting on you can be sure that they will have it covered.
Betfred live TV and streaming
Under the menu item “Watch Live” you’ll find Betfred TV and streaming. Here you can watch the action unfold directly through their website. If you’ve placed a bet of just a single pound you’ll be able to watch any UK or Ireland horse race, plus there’s greyhounds, tennis, football and many other sports all available to watch. Of course this is all integrated with the in-play betting that you’d expect, so you can watch the action and bet on what you see.
Betfred’s other offerings
As well as the sportsbook Betfred offers a huge range of other products, all integrated so you can switch seamlessly between them from a single account and wallet. The list includes a fully featured casino, live dealer casino, poker room, games, slots, lotto, virtual sports and bingo! Something for everyone there.
The final point of note with Betfred is the quality of their mobile apps. They have separate mobile apps for all the different products, each designed to be simple and intuitive to use. In these technologically advanced days there’s even a specific Betfred sports app for the Apple Watch. Yes, really! It’s not something we’ve tried, but it does show that they are willing to be on the cutting edge when it comes to developing goodies for their loyal customers.
Betfred now includes Totepool
As we highlighted earlier, Betfred bought out the Tote a few years ago. As a result, it is now able to offer all the popular Totepool markets through the Betfred website. You’ll notice it has its own section alongside the main sportsbook, simply click to access and you’ll see all the available pool betting options. There are a number of famous racing pools, including Scoop6, Tote Jackpot and Tote Placepot. These are complemented by Scoop6soccer, which as you can probably guess, applies the pool betting model to football.
If you fancy something a little different from your standard fixed odds or in-play betting, then the Totepool is well worth a look. It’s quite different to normal betting, and is an interesting twist to play with. Not to mention that it often has some seriously large payouts! If you do fancy a look then you can use your Betfred account to access it and place bets with the same funds.
Is there a Betfred promo code for existing customers?
The short answer is no. However, this doesn’t mean there aren’t all sorts of ongoing promotions to get your teeth into. Once you’re logged into your Betfred account, check the promotions tab at the top right of the page, i.e.
Once you’ve clicked to open that menu, you’ll see all the latest ongoing promotions that Betfred have to offer across their range of products. As this review is focused around the sportsbook, we will assume this is where you will be going next. But remember that the account you create with them will allow access to all the other parts of the site, and you’ll also be eligible for the existing customer offers for these as well.
So looking at the current promotions, you’ll see something a little like this: (plus whatever new offers have come along in the meantime)
The list is rather long, so we haven’t reproduced it in full here. Plus you should check the live version as there are regular changes here with new specials being added all the time. All of the Betfred favourites such as Goals Galore (and many versions thereof) are present, there’s new stuff like an app that allows you to place bets with your Apple watch, acca insurance and a fabulous £30K football give away that’s taking place this season.
This relatively new idea is already fast becoming a punter favourite. Tapping into our collective enjoyment of all things social, you can now contact Betfred via twitter to request a bespoke price for a football bet of your choice. Fancy something daft? Why not! Send it in and see what they say, you could grab a fantastic price on a bizarre bet. A recent example of the sort of thing you can do was someone who wrote asking for the odds of a goal being scored but being disallowed for offside! Different, but that’s the point, it really is up to you to make up the bet, Betfred will price it up and away you go.
How to claim your free bets and spins and how it works
Click the Betfred banner, the “Claim Now” button, or any of the images on this page. Any of the above will take you directly to the Betfred website, where you can register and claim this offer. On the Betfred website you will see confirmation of the available deal, and this is sufficient to confirm you are eligible. Then all you need to do is click the green “claim now” button and complete the short registration form. Soon after that you’ll be up and running and ready to enjoy this fantastic promotion!
The final section of this article is just a few notes on what you need to do to ensure you are eligible to claim this offer. We’ve put them into bullet points to highlight the most important ones:
NOTE – no longer reproduced here. It is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of the offer on the Betfred website.
We wish you the best of luck with your betting at Betfred!